Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Weigen Liang <we...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/08 06:43:16 UTC

how to maintain session between HTTP and HTTPS?

I'm trying to find a way to maintain session between
HTTP and HTTPS: some pages (html/jsp),
such as login and credit card info, need to
transported under HTTPS, but the rest does not
need to. I prefer not to spending the extra
cpu circles for unnecessary encryption since
the servers may be under heavy cpu utilization
due to generating images for returning to user.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Weigen

http://shopping.yahoo.com/