Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2001/12/28 19:51:13 UTC

Tagging 2.0.30 in a couple of hours

If my network connection cooperates.

Bill

Re: Tagging 2.0.30 in a couple of hours

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 3:39 PM

>   we have the [not so minor] issue that 2.0.30 is broken on all Win9x
> platforms, due to Aaron's mutex patch and the fact that the conditional
> stuff isn't portable to 9x.  Probably a simple fix, if I can get my
> brain around it.

Well, no issue, it appears, since that's only in trylock and the try flavor
is unused, today :)

I'm trying to close some XXX incidents so we can move forward.  If you want
to wait, great, if not, fine.  Either way, my commit messages will state
'patch to follow' ... if they are incomplete, so feel free to tag at will.

If you are really patient (by late tonight) perhaps negotation will be closed.
I'm stuck in APR at this instant, hope to free myself shortly.

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Okay. I see some good mod_proxy patches I'd like to spend some time on, so I am holding off tagging.

Bill

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 11:11:47AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 01:51:13PM -0500, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> > If my network connection cooperates.
>
> I'd like to get feedback from David if my posted apu-conf.m4
> patch fixes his configure problem (I bet it will, but I want to
> be sure).
>
> Since I think you'll be doing a tag not just a roll, we can
> apply this after and you can bump the tag on this file.  -- justin

+1 -- Tested and works for me. (FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT)

-aaron

Re: Tagging 2.0.30 in a couple of hours

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
OK, patch is in and it works a treat.  Roll/tag/have fun!

david

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
I'll know in a while as soon as my freeBSD box finishes updating.  As soon
as I know I'll post!

david

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.