Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/15 19:51:07 UTC

Test failures after Jenkins upgrade

Hey All,

It appears that a single test suite is failing after the jenkins
upgrade: "org.apache.spark.streaming.rdd.WriteAheadLogBackedBlockRDDSuite".
My guess is the suite is not resilient in some way to differences in
the environment (JVM, OS version, or something else).

I'm going to disable the suite to get the build passing. This should
be done in the next 30 minutes or so.

- Patrick

Re: Test failures after Jenkins upgrade

Posted by Josh Rosen <ro...@gmail.com>.
Opened one more PR for this: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/3704

On December 15, 2014 at 10:59:00 AM, Patrick Wendell (pwendell@gmail.com) wrote:

Ah cool Josh - I think for some reason we are hitting this every time
now. Since this is holding up a bunch of other patches, I just pushed
something ignoring the tests as a hotfix. Even waiting for a couple
hours is really expensive productivity-wise given the frequency with
which we run tests. We should just re-enable them when we merge the
appropriate fix.

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.