Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Kristoffer Sjögren <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/23 22:46:34 UTC

HBase installation

Hi

I'm trying to install HBase (among other components) using Ambari and
docker containers provided by sequenceiq [1] using a custom blueprint
[2].

Every components installs correctly except for HBase which has trouble
with regions in transition causing region servers to halt and
generally feels unstable overall. I have posted an issue on github
regarding this [3].

I'm not sure if this has to do with sequenceiq docker installation
procedures or if it's an ambari problem. I read elsewhere that people
have experienced problems with HBase [4].

Any help or tips appreciated.

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

[1] https://github.com/sequenceiq/docker-ambari