Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tobias Frech <to...@frech.info> on 2003/03/06 18:49:11 UTC

ML archive off and binary content

Hi!
On the search for a way to deliver binary content back to the browser
(an image that is dynamically read from a database) I noticed that the
archive of this mailingist on Jakarta seems not to work anymore. The
last two messages archived are from ezmlm complaing about the situation. ;-)
Can this be fixed ?
Also I noticed that the Tapestery webpage still refers to the sf
mailinglists.

Ciao,
Tobias

PS: I still haven't solved my problem. Any comments on how a page can
return binary (image) content only with Tapestry is welcome ;-)