Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Nicola Messina <ni...@hotmail.it> on 2019/08/22 09:20:10 UTC

Info on Session and Profiles

Hi, i'm studying Unomi but i don't understand how to link a profile when i send an event in the context servlet

localhost:8181/context.json?sessionid=sessionId

I'm studing the Twitter example, but i don't find the profileid, how can i associate this session to a profile?

By, Nicola

Re: Info on Session and Profiles

Posted by Michael Ghen <mi...@mikeghen.com>.
You're welcome, Nicola. What you said sounds correct. Unfortunately, I
primarily interface with Unomi on the backend for our application so I
don't think I have enough knowledge of the frontend event collection using
the localhost:8181/context.json endpoint. I am sure some other users here
can provide their commentary on the frontend event collection features
w.r.t. sessions, profiles, and events.

Very respectfully,

Mike

R: Info on Session and Profiles