Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Marrotte <ma...@homes.com> on 2005/04/12 22:41:54 UTC

RE: Tomcat Cluster + File Sharing

Am I posting this question to the wrong groups or a little too impatient?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hey,

5/ Based on my own experience, I prefer to make app servers as
independent as possible.  Give each one its own WAR file, such that when
the netapp has problems your app stays afloat.

This also my experience and I can't believe that JSP classs file sharing
work well. It exists today no coordination
between the different tomcat instances jsp compilation units.

Peter