Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jack Ring <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 14:59:57 UTC

[RT] Targeting

I've been following this list for a few weeks now and there has been much
discussion on the compiler having various targets besides FP.  What I just
realized (and I may be confused) is that there is very little on the
specific subject of AIR applications.

Is AIR being overlooked or is it an implicit assumption within FP mentions?

Jack Ring

Re: [RT] Targeting

Posted by Martin Heidegger <mh...@leichtgewicht.at>.
AIR and Flash Player do share the same "runtime". So: You can run Flex
code in Air - basically. However: Compiling to another target means that
you can run it outside of the FlashPlayer/Air environment.