Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/02 06:45:55 UTC

Re: Next meetup in Shenzhen?

Hi,

I came across the PMC member of RocketMQ, Von Gosling, in LC3 China,
and we have discussed the possibility of holding a co-located meetup
for both Dubbo and RocketMQ in Shenzhen.

Now I am bringing it officially on the mailing list, I think both
Dubbo and RocketMQ has mutual user bases, a co-located meetup will
help users to "attend once and learn more" :)

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: 答复: Next meetup in Shenzhen?

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Glad to hear that, I will count your topic!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

答复: Next meetup in Shenzhen?