Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by dafang <13...@163.com> on 2020/06/29 09:24:05 UTC

A question for Instance monitor param

Hi Dev team:
I have a question on Instance monitor param,such as jvm_mem,cpu and so on.
I have read the source code for this data collected,and I found that the instance param is from mxbean.But when I use different jdk product,such as oracle_jdk,zing etc.May the param is not correct.
Is this have a resolution?

Wait for your reply
dafang
2020.06.29

Re: Re: A question for Instance monitor param

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I think that is the JVM implementation issue. I am not using that JVM, but
MXBean(such as java.lang.management.MemoryUsage) is the official and
standard way to get this.
If you want to change, feel free to change the source codes.
It is not hard. I am not sure what your issue is. Other APM, most likely
commercial product, is not our concern.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

dafang <13...@163.com> 于2020年6月29日周一 下午5:46写道: