Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2015/04/06 19:19:23 UTC

[CLOUDSTACK DAYS AUSTIN] Schedule is Live

Hi all,

The schedule for CloudStack Days Austin is now live: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-austin/program/schedule

Help spread the word about CloudStack Days Austin:

Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/5u_GM - The agenda for #CloudStack Days Austin is now LIVE: clds.co/1c0Y5Wr Hope to see you there next week!

Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/_aM6q - #CloudStack Days Austin is free to attend on Apr 16! Check out the agenda now: clds.co/1c0Y5Wr

Chip/Sally - I've created a few tweets to help promote CloudStack Days Austin. Could you upload the spreadsheet in Hootsuite for @CloudStack's Twitter page? Spreadsheet: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d-s80af9f09b9e438e9

Thanks,

Karen

Re: [CLOUDSTACK DAYS AUSTIN] Schedule is Live

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Heh! I was on Hootsuite just now doing the same thing :-) Thanks for this, Chip!
-Sally

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Chip!

Help spread the word about CloudStack Days Austin:

Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/5u_GM - The agenda for #CloudStack Days Austin is now LIVE: clds.co/1c0Y5Wr<http://clds.co/1c0Y5Wr> Hope to see you there next week!

Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/_aM6q - #CloudStack Days Austin is free to attend on Apr 16! Check out the agenda now: clds.co/1c0Y5Wr<http://clds.co/1c0Y5Wr>

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.
Done