Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/01/24 00:11:38 UTC

FW: EyeBrowse bugs

We seem to be having problems with eyebrowse getting/showing messages from the xmlbeans lists.  Toby Furguson just reported this issue (below) and also today we noticed that eyebrowse does not have a cvs submit message for a change to cvs submitted yesterday.  The cvs message may not be eyebrowse because it doesn't look like i received a email for that post as well.  It is clear that the cvs submit happened, here is a revision (1.7) that seems to have had no corresponding cvs submit message: http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xmlbeans/v2/src/newstore/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/newstore/pub/store/Locale.java

any help would be much appreciated.
dave remy

RE: EyeBrowse bugs

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=xmlbeans-user
@xml.apache.org&searchText=Ferguson+&defaultField=sender&Search=Search

shows three recent messages from Toby Ferguson, including one with the
string "location" in the subject.

Running:

 grep "Added use if Piccolo" 200401

does not show that commit log message in either of the raw mbox archives on
www.apache.org or nagoya.apache.org.  There are plenty of other commit
messages:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xmlbeans-cvs@xml.apac
he.org&by=date&from=2004-01-01&to=2004-01-31&first=1&count=57

How extensive was that particular commit?

	--- Noel

RE: EyeBrowse bugs