Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Hu, Yiguang" <Yi...@stercomm.com> on 2006/08/02 19:51:03 UTC

vendor jar file question

The xindice-1.1b4 download comes with the following jar files which
seems are required to write application to access the xindice

xmldb-xupdate-20040205.jar

xmldb-common-20030701.jar

xmldb-api-20030701.jar

xmlrpc-1.1.jar

I tried to locate the vendor of these jars, but had problem. It seems
xmlrpc-1.1.jar is from //http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/download.html but
this download site has no more the 1.1 version.

All search for the xmldb related stuff directed me to www.xmldb.org
<http://www.xmldb.org/> , but the xmldb.org is more like a commercial
advertisement site and I didn't find how to locate the xmldb* jar files
from that site.

I need to look at the license for the above xmlrpc and xmldb related jar
files.

Please let me know where I can locate the license files for the above
jar files or their home page.

Thank you very much for your help

Yiguang

Re: vendor jar file question

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Todd Byrne wrote:
> Hi Yiguang,
>

> Xmlrpc is an apache project if you need the older jars you will have to
> check out the source and build them yourself.

Older releases always available through our archive:

   http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/xmlrpc/

No need to build yourself.

Vadim

Re: vendor jar file question

Posted by Todd Byrne <by...@cns.montana.edu>.
Hi Yiguang,

Xmlrpc is an apache project if you need the older jars you will have to
check out the source and build them yourself. We keep a copy in the svn
repository that can be found here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/xindice/trunk/java/lib/