Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "SUPERGAN, TOM" <ts...@att.com> on 2020/03/05 22:16:08 UTC

Location in Netbeans to Specify JVM Args

I have a maven Java web project, and I need to pass in a JVM argument to specify the path to an external properties directory.

The rest of the team on this project uses Eclipse, and they just add the argument -Dprop.name=prop.value in the server's config.

Where does the -D JVM setting go in Netbeans 11.3?  I tried Project Properties Configurations and Actions to no effect.

Re: Location in Netbeans to Specify JVM Args

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
However you would do it in Maven is how you would do it in NetBeans, since
NetBeans is just a GUI wrapper around the Maven command line.

Gj