Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hardi Rokk <me...@mail.ee> on 2006/10/03 09:15:24 UTC

Setting locale in stateless app

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make stateless tapestry application where i give user
preferred language as GET parameter (like: language=en). But i can't
find the right place to set the tapestry locale - on the pages java file
it is already too late since the page is loaded from pool in some
specific (default?) locale. So setting locale should be done somewhere
before getting page from the pool. Any ideas where and how should
stateless applications locale be set?

P.S. language as GET parameter is in requirements, so there's no
changing that.

Best Regards,
hardi

Re: Setting locale in stateless app

Posted by Malin Ljungh <ma...@kvadrat.se>.
I'm intressted in doing about the same.
Can you explain in more detail how you solved it?

Malin

Posted by Hardi Rokk <me...@mail.ee>.
Answering my own question: