Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2019/04/25 02:19:20 UTC

Samples, Examples, etc

Hi -

Curious whether we could provide some meaningful examples or pointers to
other projects that are using Tuweni (cava) for folks that are new to the
project and blockchain space in general.

Are there such samples already in the project that I am missing?

Even some sort of getting started from the README.md would go along way to
being able to do something with it immediately after building it.

thanks,

--larry

Re: Samples, Examples, etc

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org>.
Antoine, the examples looks very promising and cool.
Thanks,
Oleg

Re: Samples, Examples, etc

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.