Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com> on 2005/03/29 23:41:16 UTC

Xercesc Api Documentation: remove collaboration diagram?

Hi,
It has been brought to my attention that our api documentation is not
"accessible" (the html area tags don't have proper alt attributes).  I
think we can fix the inheritance diagrams (with a hack).  However, I can't
do the same for the collaboration diagram.  I spent some time looking at a
few of them and didn't find them to be that useful so was thinking of
removing them...  Anyone have any objections?  Not sure how many people use
the api documentation anyway.....

Thanks.

Regards,
David A. Cargill