Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/02 14:17:39 UTC

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Hello,

I've translate last sentences/words for French translation on Transifex
for Cloudstack UI.

I've made a full review of all elements (fixed some typo, translate some
words in sentences, etc.)

You can make a update of resources files.

Milamber

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 5, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Milamber <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please note: currently the 4.1 branch (and 4.0.1 too) doesn't works with the French version of UI.
>> See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-465
>>
>> If I download the current transifex resource file for French, and put in 4.1 branch, I must :
>>
>> * Replace all quote > ' < by > \\' <
>>
>> * Fix some incompatibles chars in UTF-8
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 15910
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 17789
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 46774
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 72127
>>
>> * changes charset from UTF-8 to ISO-88-59-1 via iconv
>> iconv -f UTF-8 -t ISO-8859-1 messages_fr_FR.properties_UTF8 >messages_fr_FR.properties
>>

>> * (An optional point:) Transform ISO-8859-1 charset to ASCII with I18NEdit (and order keys/values)
>>
>> I've put the modified file that works with 4.1 branch :
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12572089/messages_fr_FR.properties
>>
>> Milamber
>>

> Hi, thanks. I am actually looking at this and I noticed the problem, we have issues with other languages as well.
>
> will get it fixed, thanks a lot.
>
> -sebastien

Milamber, thanks for the review/patch. This was applied, I shipped the review and closed the ticket CLOUDSTACK-465 (which I assigned to you retroactively).

-sebastien

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mar 2, 2013, at 8:13 AM, Milamber <mi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've translate last sentences/words for French translation on Transifex for Cloudstack UI.

Woot! Thank you!

Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.