Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 02:43:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release of MyFaces Trinidad 2.1.1

Hi

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.1.1 release of Apache MyFaces
Trinidad out.

Please note that this vote concerns the following parts:
1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad" v2.1.1 [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "2.1.1" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1060/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/trinidad211binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12325601

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Trinidad 2.1.1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1