Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Da...@sinnerschrader.com on 2001/12/07 17:25:59 UTC

I need Help, please

Hi

I´m not really new to SOAP but I tried SOAP messaging with Apache SOAP 2.2
for the first time.
In the rpc oriented service I had my serializer, but I got not the right
structure for the xml to return.
I think the message provides a better way to set up the return ro my needs.
But I dont have the right idea to serialze my objects to xml. Should I use
my serializer to do so.
If yes, Am I right that I have to instantiate a SOAPMappingRegistry in my
message service class
and put my Serializer in its mapping on the server side?

When I start the server, a SoapMappingRegistry will be instantiated and my
DD will parsed and
my serializer will be mapped. So how can I get the mapped serializers from
the registry for my message service?
Because when I set the object in the rootPart of the response context I got
an error like this

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
'webservices.catalog.Se
rviceObject' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.XMLJavaMappingRegistry.queryElementType(XMLJ
avaMappingRegistry.java:201)

Otherwise my RPC service work fine.

Can somebody please describe me how to handle it in the message service?

thanks a lot
daniel

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Communication & Technology

mailto:d.wolff@sinnerschrader.com
http://www.sinnerschrader.com
fon +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-0
fax +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-55
gasstrasse 8-16 | 22761 hamburg | germany