Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/02/22 06:46:49 UTC

Phoenix website

Hi,

The Phoenix website is fairly broken and I can't seem to get a version of
forrest that builds it properly. And also could someone point me at a version
of forrest that will build the phoenix site.

If someone could look at building the site and uploading it again that would
be great.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Phoenix website

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:59, Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 04:46:49PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The Phoenix website is fairly broken and I can't seem to get a version of
> > forrest that builds it properly. And also could someone point me at a
> > version of forrest that will build the phoenix site.
>
> Phoenix docs should now build without any errors with Forrest 0.4.

thanks!

> The Phoenix docs are now being rebuilt every 4 hours (against Forrest
> CVS) at:
>
> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/avalon-phoenix
>
> It is also possible to trigger a commit to avalon-site/site/phoenix (is
> this the right location?) from the webapp.  If anyone wants to do this,
> let me know and I'll mail you the username/password.

I like!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Phoenix website

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 04:46:49PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Phoenix website is fairly broken and I can't seem to get a version of
> forrest that builds it properly. And also could someone point me at a version
> of forrest that will build the phoenix site.

Phoenix docs should now build without any errors with Forrest 0.4.

> If someone could look at building the site and uploading it again that would
> be great.

The Phoenix docs are now being rebuilt every 4 hours (against Forrest
CVS) at:

http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/avalon-phoenix

It is also possible to trigger a commit to avalon-site/site/phoenix (is
this the right location?) from the webapp.  If anyone wants to do this,
let me know and I'll mail you the username/password.

--Jeff

Re: Phoenix website

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Phoenix website is fairly broken and I can't seem to get a version of
> forrest that builds it properly. And also could someone point me at a version
> of forrest that will build the phoenix site.

I use a version from cvs data 19022003, which works handy dandy using
the command 'forrest'.

> If someone could look at building the site and uploading it again that would
> be great.

I'll wait for you to finish fixing :D

cheers,

- Leo