Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Joao Alexandre <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/17 12:42:13 UTC

RDP Portuguese European keyboard layout.

Hi All,

I would like to contribute with a RDP Portuguese European keyboard layout
to the project.

How can I do that simply?

Regards,

João

Re: RDP Portuguese European keyboard layout.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 7:42 AM Joao Alexandre <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to contribute with a RDP Portuguese European keyboard layout
> to the project.
>
> How can I do that simply?

1) Open a JIRA support issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE

2) Fork the required repositories from the main Github repos:
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client

3) Create a git branch within your forked repositories and make your
changes.

4) Submit pull requests for the changes

There's a more detailed list of contribution guidelines, here:
http://guacamole.apache.org/open-source/

-Nick