Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Geronimo Ma. Hernandez" <ge...@gmx.de> on 2003/08/11 14:16:09 UTC

I get struck at the first step. Please help.

Hello,

I just downloaded the ojb-packages and installed them locally.
Doing the prepare-tutorial worked fine and I could run tutorial1.

Now I wanted to follow the guide "getting started with ojb", but I get compile
errors on ant jar:
org/apache/ojb/otm/connector/OTMJCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:79:
org.apache.ojb.otm.connector.OTMJCAManagedConnectionFactory should be
declared abstract; it does not define getResourceAdapter() in
org.apache.ojb.otm.connector.OTMJCAManagedConnectionFactory
    [javac] public class OTMJCAManagedConnectionFactory
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

Following the guide, I wanted to work it out for postgres (I switched the
setting in build.properties. Also I copied the pg73jdbc3.jar into the lib
dir.

Many thanks for any help.

Geronimo

Re: I get struck at the first step. Please help.

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
oh, sorry again, seems this does not work
correct!

Armin