Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Bruckmayer <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 14:27:03 UTC

Java2wsdl ignorring the classpath?

Hi all!

Sorry for the noob-question but i am not able to get java2wsdl running.

When I'am running java2wsdl without -cp opting i got the following message
An error occured while generating codejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException

When I'am running java2wsdl with -cp . (current directory)
I get Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError:
Provider
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated:
java.lang.Instantiat
ionException
        at
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:158
)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.getXMLInputFactory(StAXUtils.java:
40)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.ja
va:66)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2OMBuilder.generateTypes(Java2OMBuilder.j
ava:153)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2OMBuilder.generateOM(Java2OMBuilder.java
:122)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDLBuilder.generateWSDL(Java2WSDLBuilde
r.java:184)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDLCodegenEngine.generate(Java2WSDLCode
genEngine.java:56)
        at org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:29)

I've heard that this can be cause when it is not possible to find the maven
- libs.

So I tried:

java2wsdl -cp .;P:\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.0.2\lib -cn
src.swa.webservices.SearchDeveloperService.SearchDeveloper -o SearchDevel
operService.wsdl

But the i get: An error occured while generating
codejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: src.swa.
webservices.SearchDeveloperService.SearchDeveloper

Maven and current directory are in the %classpath% variable:
D:\workspace\swa_DMC>echo %classpath%
.;P:\Java\jdk1.6.0\lib;P:\axis\axis2-1.1\lib;P:\ant\lib;D:\workspace\swa_DMC
;P:\
Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.0.2\lib

But axis2wsdl does not care...
OS: Windows XP

regards

Re: Java2wsdl ignorring the classpath?

Posted by Manoj Khangaonkar <kh...@gmail.com>.
If it is a classpath issue, then yes , all the classpaths need to made
available with the -cp option.

However I think the java2WSDL.bat needs to be fixed to include the users
classpath - with a statement like

set AXIS_CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%AXIS_CLASSPATH%

If the user already has a CLASSPATH set up, the script should pick it up and
not require the user to explicitly provide
the path again while calling java2wsdl

java2WSDL.sh already does it.

Posted by Manoj Khangaonkar <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,