Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/03/28 16:20:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r759335 - /commons/proper/compress/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/ArTestCase.java

On 2009-03-27, <tc...@apache.org> wrote:

> fixed the testcase

You didn't, fails for me on Linux (and apparently inside Gump as well).

I intended to update the site, but will hold back now because I don't
want the surefire report to show failing tests.

Stefan

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Well, fixed it so it fails as it should ;)

But seems like there still even is a discrepancy in the byte size as
(probably line endings) as sebb reported.