Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2005/12/31 14:10:58 UTC

create action URL to a portlet an a different psml page?

Hi.
Is there a way to create an actionURL to a different portlet on a
different psml page?

I have an overview page with lots of teaser portlets that should submit
data to the 'real' portlet applications in the request scope. As I
understand I can create the actionURL to the current portlet with:

$renderResponse.createActionURL()

To send data to a different psml the only solution I can think of is to
set the action of the form to the different psml page and try to catch
the parameters from the portlets in this psml... ugly. I am sure there
must be a simple, easy solution.

Thanks in advance.

Joachim