Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 14:26:29 UTC

C++ client only

Hi Igniters,

I've my client (C++) and I want to send my computations (distritubuted
closures) on a server. I want to prevent my client from participating in
the calculation.

I've inserted in the client configuration file this line:

      <property name="clientMode" value="true"/>

but I continue to see that part of the distributed closures are continuing
to be executed on the client side.

Is there any other configuration to do?

Thanks,
F.D.

Re: C++ client only

Posted by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. You're right, I did a change in my code and it deceived me.

Thanks,
F.D.

Re: C++ client only

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.