Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 16:21:00 UTC

[REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2014-02-26 19:00 UTC

Hi all,

We'll be having the usual meeting in #couchdb-meeting on
irc.freenode.org at 19:00 UTC, Wednesday as usual.

The meeting room:

    irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb-meeting

Or you can access the meeting via the web:

    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#couchdb-meeting

For your local timezone:

    http://arewemeetingyet.com/UTC/2014-02-26/19:00/CouchDB%20IRC%20Meeting

If you have a specific topic we should talk about, reply here or bring
it up on IRC.

--

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2014-02-26 19:00 UTC

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, freenode isn't available for me for 10 minutes already.
Continue without me if I fall to join the meeting.
--