Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 那一剑的风情 <li...@foxmail.com> on 2016/04/25 10:08:20 UTC

One question about ‘kylin’

#4 Step Name: Save Cuboid Statistics

File /kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-0c62ac05-528d-41c6-8e50-2cd8cf13da17/kylin_sales_cube/statistics/cuboid_statistics.seq does not exists

i am sorry,my english is so bad.i can not Describe it clearly.
if you have free time ,please tail me where problem

Re: One question about ‘kylin’

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The cuboid_statistics.seq file should be generated in 2nd step. Please
check the log of 2nd step to see if there is any HDFS error. If no error,
it is very likely that there is no source data for this build. You can
verify this by run a hive -e "select *" query on the intermediate hive
table (table name can be found in the 1st step). Please take a try.

If there is data, you can discard current job and then submit it again.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi