Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hibbs, David" <Da...@ANICO.com> on 2004/03/16 19:30:31 UTC

RE: WSAD problems with Struts (was: Should I be able to put a pat h of a Action Class in a global forward?)

Quite correct.  I've turned 'em off, too.  Usually, though, the action
validations are correct.  On the opposite side, tiles validation is
non-existent but it tries anyway.  So any <forward path=".myTileDef" />
fails validation.

I filed PMRs with IBM on these.  While they would not fix them for me (it's
not stopping the product from working, right?) I've been promised by IBM
that WSAD 6 will be immeasurably better as far as Struts/Tiles validation
goes.

Of course, by then Struts will have advanced again and WSAD will again be
behind... =^p

David Hibbs, ACS
Staff Programmer / Analyst
American National Insurance Company