Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by klinsmann <ko...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/07/23 05:34:33 UTC

Where can I download the servicemix-http component file?

Where can I download the servicemix-http component file?
Is there a servicemix-http component file in the orginal servicemix binary
packet? I can not find it in the lib folder.

Please help me !!!Thank you very much!!!

Re: Where can I download the servicemix-http component file?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
We have servicemix-http-${servicemix.version}-installer.zip in the
$SERVICEMIX_HOME/hotdeploy folder.
If you unzip this file, you can get
servicemix-http-${servicemix.version}.jar

Freeman