Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pierre posset <p_...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/16 18:23:20 UTC

Redirection of mycompany.com to www.mycompany.com

Hello,

I have a strange behavior and I do not know where to watch.

I am using tomcat7 on a debian.

My problem is that when in a browser I am writing mycompany.com I am redirected with to www.mycompany.com.

I am using the node host with some nodes alias.

I have searched in many configuration file and also on google but I do not find any answer to my behavior, isthere someone who can help me?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Pierre Posset.

Re: Redirection of mycompany.com to www.mycompany.com

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: Redirection of mycompany.com to www.mycompany.com

Posted by pierre posset <p_...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I have found what was happening, it was one of my colleagues who has put a filter and didin't remember doing that.

Thank you.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "James H. H. Lampert" <ja...@touchtonecorp.com>.

--
JHHL

RE: Redirection of mycompany.com to www.mycompany.com

Posted by pierre posset <p_...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you for your answer I will try to see if it is something like that which is happening.

Posted by Reinhardt Christiansen <rh...@sympatico.ca>.