Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 03:06:47 UTC

Where's the pdfbox/trunk/test/input/rendering folder?

As of last May, our testimage target looked for files in that folder to
render as PNG files for the automation of image-production testing. And ...
I just verified it still looks for that folder -- see line 279 of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pdfbox/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/pdfbox/util/TestPDFToImage.java

Is this just an oversight?

Thanks.

dwilson

Re: Where's the pdfbox/trunk/test/input/rendering folder?

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Will do!  thanks.

dwilson

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Hmm, looking into the SVN logs it doesn't look like that part made it
into the ASF repository at all. I think I can explain part of it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2 was the original import.
The file was made in April but you added the "rendering" directory in
May in the SourceForge CVS repository:
http://pdfbox.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pdfbox/pdfbox/test/input/rendering/

Jukka then moved all changes since the dump from CVS over here:

This included your TestPDFToImage but not the reference files. Maybe
they were not automatically picked up because they were binary. So
probably just an oversight as you suspect. Anyway, I would suggest you
just add them yourself. The test is certainly a useful one.

On 28.02.2009 03:06:47 Daniel Wilson wrote:
> As of last May, our testimage target looked for files in that folder to
> render as PNG files for the automation of image-production testing. And ...
> I just verified it still looks for that folder -- see line 279 of
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pdfbox/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/pdfbox/util/TestPDFToImage.java
>
> Is this just an oversight?
>
> Thanks.
>
> dwilson