Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by List <li...@nchost.net> on 2005/11/01 18:46:01 UTC

3.10 configure

Hi,

spamassassin -D --lint gave me these warnings:-

[13147] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: rewrite_subject 1
[13147] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: subject_tag [SPAM]

Below is my local.cf. Where does those come about?

skip_rbl_checks         0
required_hits           5
rewrite_header Subject  *****SPAM DETECTED(_SCORE_)*****
report_safe             1
use_bayes               1
bayes_auto_learn        1
use_razor2              1
use_dcc                 1
dcc_home /var/dcc
add_header all DCC _DCCB_ _DCCR_
use_pyzor               1
bayes_file_mode         0700
bayes_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/.spamassassin/bayes
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 10.0
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam -1.5
#ok_languages all
ok_locales all
add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

Thanks

Re: 3.10 configure

Posted by List <li...@nchost.net>.
> I'd suggest:
>
> grep subject_tag /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf
>
> grep subject_tag ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs
>

> Also, if any of the above files use an include, you need to check the
> included file.

Thank you. The rule from Daniel Watts for software is the cause.

Re: 3.10 configure

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
List wrote:

> My problem is I do not have rewrite_subject 1 and subject_tag [SPAM] in
> the local.cf file. But i got these warnings when i run spamassassin -D
> --lint. Is there any other files which i have to look into?

Sorry, I mis-read your problem.

You need to look at ALL the .cf files in the same directory as your local.cf,
presumably /etc/mail/spamassassin/.

You also need to look in ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.

Re: 3.10 configure

Posted by List <li...@nchost.net>.

Re: 3.10 configure

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> spamassassin -D --lint gave me these warnings:-
>
> [13147] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: rewrite_subject 1
> [13147] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: subject_tag [SPAM]
>
> Below is my local.cf. Where does those come about?

As of SA 3.0.0 those options no longer exist.. please read the UPGRADE file for
details.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.1/UPGRADE

To help you, here's the relevant bits from the "Note for Users Upgrading to
SpamAssassin 3.0.x" section: