Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Juntunen <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2020/06/27 15:48:21 UTC

[geometry] Meshes and 3D IO

Hello,

I have a PR [1] in place with another set of changes related to GEOMETRY-95. This includes a 3D triangle mesh data structure and example classes for reading and writing OBJ files along with some other related changes. These classes are going to be used in the tutorial I'm working on now. I plan on merging these changes in a couple of days if no one has any changes to suggest.

Sven Rathgeber, I included a Planes.extrude() method that is an enhancement of the example code I gave in a previous email.

Regards,
Matt J

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-geometry/pull/80