Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Wood <ew...@llbean.com> on 2004/11/30 20:01:00 UTC

classpath question

Is there any way I can see the expanded classpath that is being passed to a given task?  I am executing a wsEjbDeploy task that I pass a classpath as a ref id. Here is the task:

<wsEjbDeploy
                inputJar="${viewroot}/build/AppServer/llbean-nodeploy.jar"
                outputJar="${viewroot}/build/${current.package}.jar"
                washome="${was.home}"
                classpathref="classpath"
                workingDirectory="${wsEJBDeploy_workingDirectory}"
                trace="true" />

I get the following message on AIX:
[wsejbdeploy] Warning: UNIXProcess.forkAndExec native error: The parameter or environment lists are too long.
[wsejbdeploy] Java Result: 255

my classpath is set in my init target so I can use it for several tasks that build war files and regular jar files. If I play with the classpath and filter out some of filesets that included wildcarded jar files in directories that I believe that I do not need for the wsEjbDploy task then I can get around this "Warning" (it kills the ant script).

Is there some task that I can use that will let me see what is getting passed as the expanded classpath so I cane further debug this problem?

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306