Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2017/04/14 21:02:41 UTC

Need to get link to estimator codebase again

I'm fairly certain you gave this to me before, but now I can't find it.  I need to get the estimator codebase again.  I believe it's in SVN somewhere.  I'm going to be moving it to CodeCloud, then deploying it to containers on the new box that I'm setting up.

David M. Karr | AT&T | Digital Experience Technology Services
Principal System Engineer
(206) 909-0664 cell
(425) 892-5432 cell
(206) 393-9042 skype

RE: Need to get link to estimator codebase again

Posted by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com>.

Uh, yeah, wrong number. :)