Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2009/01/23 17:53:19 UTC

Re: Process works in tomcat but not service mix

Yes, it's an issue with the servicemix-http component.   It's unclear to me
whether it's a bug or implemented as specified.   (It doesn't seem to follow
the "principle of least surprise" to me)

The closest issue I could find in Jira is
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-551 which indirectly confirms
that a trailing slash is expected.

alex

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>wrote:

> I was using the soap address from the wsdl's service as the endpoint for my
> invocation which lacks that trailing '/'. I noticed the hello world example
> process also suffers from the same fate, using the service address results
> in a http 302 response, is this a problem service mix is causing?
>

> Alex Boisvert wrote:
>
>> I couldn't spot the issue from a quick inspection of your service
>> assembly...
>>
>> Do you know if the process is started?   Do you get any errors or clues in
>> the logs?
>>
>> alex
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Bill McCusker <wmccusker@parasoft.com
>> >wrote:
>>

>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  I have an ODE bpel process that works when I deploy it to tomcat for
>>> both
>>> 1.X and trunk builds. However this same process does not work in service