Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch.INVALID> on 2018/07/29 05:16:29 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3]

Thanks to all who voted!

The release has PASSED with the following IPMC votes:

+1 Ate Douma (binding)
+1 Bertrand Delacretaz (binding)
+1 Mark Struberg (binding)

11 members of the Apache NetBeans PPMC and 16 members of the Apache NetBeans community voted +1 in the PPMC vote for this release.

I will proceed to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

On behalf of the Apache NetBeans podling, thank you!

--emi

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Sorry, guys, I was out of town today! I thought this was to be announced
on monday!

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>.
It's https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/63 but needs a few minor tweaks (release date edited to 29th July) and testing.

--emi