Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Anandh Kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/04 04:01:27 UTC

Nimbus not able to start

Dear Team,

I have setup the storm cluster in AWS environment with 6 node clusters. 1
Master and 5 slave and the zookeeper are installed in 3 node clusters.

When I shutdown zookeeper and storm nodes every day night and start in the
morning, When the machine boots up I have started all the nimbus and
supervisor and zookeeper service via supervisord. Once machine up all the
service are running but in the nimbus logs I am getting
"java.lang.RuntimeException: No nimbus leader participant host found, have
you started your nimbus hosts?" error.

I have restarted zookeeper and nimbus also not working still getting this
error. Once I remove all the data from zookeeper data directly then restart
zookeeper and storm service then working fine.
Why I have to do this everyday when the machine starts up? how can I fix
this issue. When machine boot up all the service should work fine.

Regards,
-Anandh Kumar