Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com> on 2022/02/13 00:35:40 UTC

Re: Implicit Dedicated Hosts

Hi Daan et al.,

Following up on my previous message.

My top request for improvement is the handling ImplicitDedication during VM creation.

Business motivation: dedicated hosts are a cost-effective way for cloud customers to manage predictable cloud costs and manage over-provisioning profiles.

The implicitdedicationplanner should be implicit and not require the additional step of having to specify the Affinity group during VM creation.

Regards,
Antoine

Antoine Boucher
AntoineB@haltondc.com
[o] +1-226-505-9734
www.haltondc.com

“Data security made simple and affordable”

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.