Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Joy <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/10 07:02:06 UTC

Pass parameter as custom url, www.example.com/pic?id=12345

Hi,

For the most part, I think Tapestry is generating urls
for me and with
me specifying client persistence it encodes state into
the url...
My question is, how can I do something similar to the
following
www.example.com/pic?id=12345
where I can define a page "pic" and have a default
listener which will
take a parameter "id" thus allowing me to dynamically
generate a page
based on the parameter "id" ?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: Pass parameter as custom url, www.example.com/pic?id=12345

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
use the ExternalPageLink and derive your page from IExternalPage, that's
all.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/link/externallink.html

kiuma