Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Claudio Squarcella <sq...@dia.uniroma3.it> on 2012/02/19 13:40:58 UTC

[graph] renaming weight operations

Hi all,

following previous discussion on ML I opened a JIRA issue to rename
classes/variables related to operations on weights:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-395

I will soon work on it. If there is any last minute suggestion I will be
happy to hear that.

Ciao,

--
Claudio Squarcella
PhD student at Roma Tre University

Re: [graph] renaming weight operations

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Claudio,

> I will soon work on it. If there is any last minute suggestion I will be happy to hear that.
there isn't any suggestion by me...

in my point of view your suggestion can be useful and increase the code expressiveness.

have a nice day :)

--
Marco Speranza <ma...@apache.org>
Google Code: http://code.google.com/u/marco.speranza79/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
lol, I'll take a look at it as soon as possible!!!

thanks!

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Claudio Squarcella <sq...@dia.uniroma3.it>.
Hi Simone and all,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi (and sorry for the late)

Posted by Claudio Squarcella <sq...@dia.uniroma3.it>.
Hi,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Cloud/IO :)

Posted by Claudio Squarcella <sq...@dia.uniroma3.it>.
Hello Simone,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Claudio,

while the idea is fine, we should adopt IMHO a little consistent
naming. Why an OrderedMonoid<BigDecimal> shall be called
BigDecimal*Operations* ? What makes it so different to an
OrderedMonoid<MySuperDuperWeightType> ?

It would be much more naturally to my hears hearing it as
BigDecimalOrderedMonoid, doesn't it?

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi