Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stefano Rodighiero <st...@dada.net> on 2006/10/05 14:15:23 UTC

exit signal Segmentation fault (11) when asking for non-existent file/directories

I'm experiencing a strange but repeatable problem with mod_perl.

Whenever I ask for a non-existent file that should be served
by mod_perl, I have the following error:

   [Thu Oct 05 12:34:19 2006] [notice] child pid 22297
   exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Here the file I'm asking:

   /cgi-bin/sn_my/tb_update/superevask.dat

(the directory tb_update/ does not exist)

Here's the conf for the cgi-bin/ location on my server:

   <Location /cgi-bin>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRun
      Options +ExecCGI
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
   </Location>

Here the versions of Apache and mod_perl I'm using:

   Server version: Apache/2.0.59
   Server built:   Oct  5 2006 10:07:50
   mod_perl-2.0.2

Tell me if you need further informations.

thank you in advance,
S.