Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by te...@gmail.com on 2006/11/09 02:12:15 UTC

HTML in the repository displays as text in Firefox

We have a subversion repository (on Linux) with some very simple HTML
pages.  The pages display fine when browsed to in IE (6) but in Firefox (1.5)
they appear as text.  I tried playing around with the mime-type settings on
particular files, but that didn't help.  I couldn't find any information
searching the web or the Subversion site. Any thoughts?
Thanks, Tasha

Re: HTML in the repository displays as text in Firefox

Posted by te...@gmail.com.
Hi Andy,
Thanks for the tip.  I had tried the following before to no avail:
     svn propset svn:mime-type "text/html" *.html
This time it worked perfectly and I can browse the repository html pages
with Firefox.
Thanks! Tasha

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.