Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dennis Tuchler <dj...@me.com> on 2013/11/14 23:31:12 UTC

Gatekeeper adjustment to allow use of OpenOffice.org

Please read the attached document about a Mac program called Gatekeeper.  Adjust Gatekeeper as suggested and OO.org will be useable.

Re: Gatekeeper adjustment to allow use of OpenOffice.org

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Meyer
<jo...@pueblocomputing.com>wrote:

> On 11/14/2013 3:31 PM, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
>
>> Please read the attached document about a Mac program called Gatekeeper.
>>  Adjust Gatekeeper as suggested and OO.org will be useable.

> I think the list strips attachments.  Use a link.

See known issues in the 4.0 release notes:

http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/4.0.0.html

or watch Raphael's youtube video! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTZw5o2EC0M

MzK

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
 Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
                          -- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Re: Gatekeeper adjustment to allow use of OpenOffice.org

Posted by John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com>.