Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Maya G <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 10:44:38 UTC

How to add a new child to existing document?

Hey,

I'm trying to add a new child to an existing document.
When I query for the child doc it doesn't return it .

I'm using sole 4.105.

Thank you,
Maya

Re: How to add a new child to existing document?

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
It doesn't work by design, remove write whole block.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Maya G <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm trying to add a new child to an existing document.
> When I query for the child doc it doesn't return it .
>
> I'm using sole 4.105.
>
> Thank you,
> Maya

Sincerely yours