Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/04/07 15:22:11 UTC

[VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Hi,

by putting [VOTE] in the subject I only wanted to draw your attention :)

We don't need a vote anymore, I think everything is accepted,
so the remaining question is:
When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?

Regards
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
> I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?

+1

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 7/04/2003 16:26 Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 03:22:11PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>>When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
>>I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?
>

> +1
>
> Is there someone who 'usually' deals with gmane, marc.theaimsgroup,
> mail-archive.com when these sort of changes happen?

David & me do sometimes.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 03:22:11PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
> I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?

+1

Is there someone who 'usually' deals with gmane, marc.theaimsgroup,
mail-archive.com when these sort of changes happen?

--Jeff

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 8/4/03 5:17 am, "David Crossley" <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> wrote:

>> The archives should not be affected...
>
> Are you sure Pier?

Yes.

    Pier

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Geoff Howard wrote:
> >
> > Ooh - my first vote.  Is there a way to do this move that moves the
> > archive history (at marc.theaimsgroup.com for instance)?  I understand
> > that those archives are not apache run but it sure would be nice to keep
> > that smooth.
> >
> > I apologize in advance if I missed that in previous discussions.

Thanks Geoff, that same issue before was raised before,
but it was not discussed further.

> The archives should not be affected...

Are you sure Pier? Third party providers such as MARC
are archiving lists as the "cocoon-*@xml.apache.org"
so some of them may need to change their setup depending
on how they store their messages.

--David

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
At 09:22 AM 4/7/2003, Carsten wrote:
>Hi,
>
>by putting [VOTE] in the subject I only wanted to draw your attention :)
>
>We don't need a vote anymore, I think everything is accepted,
>so the remaining question is:
>When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
>I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?
>
>Regards
>Carsten
>
>Carsten Ziegeler
>Open Source Group, S&N AG
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/

Ooh - my first vote.  Is there a way to do this move that moves the
archive history (at marc.theaimsgroup.com for instance)?  I understand
that those archives are not apache run but it sure would be nice to keep
that smooth.

I apologize in advance if I missed that in previous discussions.

Geoff

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
+1
--
Torsten

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Moving mailing lists

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
At 09:22 AM 4/7/2003, Carsten wrote:

>When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
>I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?

+1

Andrew.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
At 09:22 AM 4/7/2003, Carsten wrote:

>When do we move the mailing lists and create our own pmc mailing list.
>I really would like to vote for asap! Is this possible?

Arggh! Forgot to snip _and_ vote.

+1