Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de> on 2010/01/17 23:11:01 UTC

[Axis2 Eclipse Plugin] Code Generator Plugin

Hi all,

I have a poblem with generating the wsdl code for service with eclipse
plugin.
At final station an error occured with invocationTargetException.

I use default values for the options for the generator.

Who can help me?

regards
Battal

Re: [Axis2 Eclipse Plugin] Code Generator Plugin

Posted by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>.
My problem is not wsdl2java, but java2wsdl. I have no wsdl file, but the
Java code. So I want to use the java2wsdl tool of the
code generator plugin. But at final station an error occurs:

Posted by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>.
Dear Sriram,

I have no wsdl. Only my Java project. The idea is, that the wsdl should
be generated with the code generator from Java.
So I couldn't have a valid or invalid wsdl before I had used the code
generator tool. But it could be possible. Because
when I take the wsdl from the deployed Service in axis2/services the
wsdl is invalid, too, there are no namespaces, that
are used in this doc. What could I do to auto generate a completely
correct wsdl? Or must I edit the namespaces manually
for each Service?

What could be done?

regards
Battal Kekec