Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2017/11/14 20:45:42 UTC

Updating the UIMA parent pom

On 14.11.2017, at 15:40, Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> wrote:

> I recommend upgrading the maven-invoker-plugin version for the windows
> users (if my problem analysis is correct)

The UIMA parent POM seems to be stuck in an ancient state.

How about we try to update all the plugins to their latest versions
and see whether all the UIMA project still build with that?
... and while we are at it: also inherit from the latest version of
the Apache parent POM.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Updating the UIMA parent pom

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Yes.  There's a Jira to collect all the ideas for this update, please add to it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5612